Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello, new followers...





It'll be fine, but right now if I prioritise blogging, than either my business or sleep will suffer, and both keep me alive. Blogging is just merely fun. But ahh I miss it when I don't get to post.

So hopefully before the week is out I'll have at least one new post... high five!

p.s. I aint to proud to beg... if you have a spare two seconds, any chance you could please click through to the link to the left and vote for me in the Kidspot Top 50 Bloggers competition? Otherwise I'll get slammed! Haha.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! heres to many more followers.
    love ur blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I will definitely vote for you :)

    Can't wait to hear more from you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear!!!
    Have a nice day,kisses:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! X

Related Posts with Thumbnails