Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tiny, disgusting, smelly, fishy things.





As this very old post explains, in the end I started eating local food because I was literally starving to death.
Miraculously, I survived.

So now, meet my latest food addiction... these tiny, disgusting, smelly, fishy things.


I EAT THESE.

In fact, I can't get enough of them. They are an extreme food. They do not look or smell appetizing. B won't even eat them.
AND WE FEED THEM TO OUR DOGS.

But, they are considered a totally standard Asian food snack in these parts and I have recently become a proud fan.


1 comment:

  1. Well i can understand that you can actually like these things...but what i can't understand, is how you managed to taste them at the first place?? :) Bon Appetit !! =D Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! X

Related Posts with Thumbnails