Monday, December 14, 2009

Yes, I am prone to an impulse buy...


... A terrible hazard when living next to Causeway Bay - one of the most famous shopping districts, in one of the most famous shopping cities in the world.

The sounds you just heard were streamers and cheers at the credit department of the Commonwealth Bank when they heard I was now living in Hong Kong. Oops, someone just popped the champagne.

So I bought these Bollywood lashes today... they are totally mad. I am so not the type to wear these out! Why did I do this?

Perhaps I'll do a makeup video out of them. If I do, I might dare myself to go buy a coffee in them. Punishment for buying something utterly useless.

Again.

Don't tell B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! X

Related Posts with Thumbnails