Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ahhhhhh.


Palm Springs, California, really does take the edge off a holiday end, doesn't it.

B and I have said goodbye to dust, driving, and dirty laundry and waved hello to poolside cocktails, a pool and, well, does one require anything else to be truly content?

Pfft. Of course not.

Even the cute ducks were swimming, tra la la la...


...until cranky German bloke sternly splashed at them to "get out, get out!!" Yikes.


Afterwards, a couple of ducks tried to seek refuge in my last American hamburger... my thoughts went something like, Step aside, cheeky billed thing, I'm about to go on a major burger drought back in Hong Kong so SCRAM before I call cranky German man back over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! X

Related Posts with Thumbnails