Sunday, September 5, 2010

10 minutes with B.


For those of you who don't know, I am currently dating Mr Wonderful.

If you live together, share two dogs and a happy life, is it still called dating?

Anyhoo, he is not THE Mr Wonderful - as we all know there isn't just one - there are (mercifully) many, hopefully enough for everyone.

I am dating my Mr Wonderful - and you can read a bit about him here and here.

B regularly cameos in my blog posts (even ones totally unrelated to him) as a direct example of how much he takes over my thoughts... one minute I'm googling how to grow asparagus and the next minute I'm thinking... "B makes such great asparagus."

You get the idea.

So, the objective journalist in me has recognised the necessity to give the man "right of reply"; a chance to speak his own words on my own blog, after so many posts about him written by me.

Therefore I managed to convince the ever-private B to do a mini interview. Here goes:

How are you enjoying living in Hong Kong?


What do you love most in life?

Its unpredictability. You never know what's waiting around the corner.

What is your biggest regret?

Not playing more ice hockey when I was a kid. My whole family played it and I wish I had done the same thing and become better at it.

What would you most like to achieve that you still haven't?

To do something to help the planet or benefit mankind. It sounds cliche but that's the honest truth.

What is one habit you wish you could change?

Playing with my hair.

What do you love most about me?

You have a big heart and a fiery spirit. And you have the most beautiful, unique-coloured eyes.

What are you most proud of?


What will you never understand about women?

When they ask questions like, "do you like this dress or this dress?' and I say, "I like this one", and they reply "but I like this one!" (Being asked for my opinion when they have already decided what they want anyway).

When did you last cry?

Last night watching a true story movie about a mountain climber who survived against all odds. It just shows that people should never give up, no matter what.

What is your guilty pleasure?

Massages. Nat gives me HEAPS...... not :).

What makes you smile?

The honesty of children. They're very perceptive.

If you could have dinner with any one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Can I cheat and say both my grandfathers who have passed away? I'd love to get to know them better and meet them as an adult. I honestly can't understand why so many people are dying to meet movie stars, taking for granted that some of the most interesting and influential people are those that are already around you.


Can I keep him?

1 comment:

  1. You can keep him. You deserve him. He's sweet, charming and wonderful.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! X

Related Posts with Thumbnails