Monday, April 12, 2010

The world's creepiest photo


And yours truly happened to snap it! Should I apply for National Geographic?

I took this pic deep inside Cape Tribulation; a headland which lies in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest in Australia's Far North Queensland and on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef.

It is truly one of the most special places on Earth, and holds many important memories for me.


This is a huntsman spider mama, protecting her hundreds of baby huntsman spiders.

It creeps me out everytime I look at it.

B used to have it as his computer screen saver and I made him change it to a stock image of Bora Bora Tahitian villas instead. That is so much more appropriate.

p.s. The mammoth work two weeks is over! Now catching up on studies and hoping to blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! X

Related Posts with Thumbnails