Friday, April 30, 2010

Photo post: Hair and Hong Kong

The weather in Hong Kong was DIVINE today - and since that's rarer than hen's teeth (do hens really not have teeth??) I decided to take the camera out. Yay for me.


This is pre-outing hair. I was on my way to a casting for a Whirlpool commerical, which required a tre-bouffant look.

Side note: So WTF was I doing at a Whirlpool commerical casting?? No really, I'm asking!

I am not a model. All 160cm of me never has been, isn't now, and never will be. But I do moonlight as an actress from time to time, and therefore I was sent for this casting.

The waiting room was choking with 6-foot tall beauties carrying portfolios. Each had stick skinny legs, sky-high heels and long floaty hair. These people exist??? And why do they all look so miserable?

Open email to Tyra Banks: Dear Tyra. Thank you very much for your addictive modelling programs. The ones where the girls are all bitchy and there is a glamorous photo of you inserted into every 3rd frame. If it wasn't for you I would have had no clue what to do in my casting. I thought of you and smiled with my eyes. You would have been proud :) Cheers, Nat.

After my dismal casting I wandered around the fantastic streets of Mong Kok and felt more like myself:




I think this dude is selling cheap DVDs! If only I could understand the rest...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! X

Related Posts with Thumbnails