Yes I have been very slack with updating this blog... believe me... I know (said with guilty tone)
Excuses, excuses; but May has been a widlishly crazy month and blogging has, once again, had to take a back seat.
Blogging is a luxury. Work, food, rest, etc, are all survival things.
Here's a slice of what's been invading my mental and temporal space:
- B and I bought another dog... (are we mad?? The answer might be, well clearly, yes...) I shall blog more about this when I locate more of that elusive temporal space.
- I finished a university semester with a pile of nasty assessments, assignments (are they the same thing? Do not ask my fried brain), essays, exams and the like
- I've been finalising a whole bunch of important info for my business to get it launched by July - this is still not yet done (said with neurotic tone, and perhaps the sound of a pile of papers thrown across the room)
- Another massive and time-consuming thing has happened, of which I can't tell anyone yet, so hard to really talk about it here (what am I, cryptic-gal now?? once again, yes...)
- I went and hid in Macau to escape each of the said points
The bottom line is: I am still here, I am still a blogger, I just need some time to come up for air before any long-winded posts re-appear. In the meantime, I'll try to make some shorter posts just to keep things moving!
Plus, my daily photo blog with the gorgeous Belinda in Sydney is alive n' well: http://sequinsstillettosandsparkle.blogspot.com/
Thanks for your patience, and here's a few piccies from May just to prove we all are still alive:
Our new dog, Ted, on the left (also known as the living Teddy Bear)
Otto's new reason for living: Ted's food
How happy was I to hit Macau
The better half - he keeps me sane