Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Could this be the world's most disgusting pizza?


At what point does pizza cease to become pizza and become a different kind of cuisine Frankenstein?

This Spanish Tapas mess looks absolutely vile if you ask me.

I also spotted 'Peking Duck pizza' on a Hong Kong menu the other day, and 'Thousand Island Seafood' which looked a bit like Spanish Tapa Frankenstein, but with more seafood and less tapa.

Yes, I have learned there are no limits to Chinese pizza. If it's edible, and gross, pour it on top. Someone will eat it.

On a lighter note - actually no - on a heavier note, B and I hit the 'American Store' in Happy Valley yesterday and picked up these dietary delights:


Shall I book my appointment for Weight Watchers now? Or should I wait until I've devoured both the Reese's Cookies and the Betty Crocker Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies down to the last crumb?

The American store is a menace. And so is Betty Crocker. And you Reese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! X

Related Posts with Thumbnails