Monday, August 1, 2011

Thank you FTLOB!


I've been more of a stranger than a friend this past week, haven't I... no blog posts except one without any words. Sorry (drops to bended knee) I've been working hard for da' money and all that.

We also spent the past weekend in Shanghai... I'd like to have said I breathed in its grandeur, but I think I must have blinked. It was such a whirlwind trip, and as soon as we arrived we were leaving again. But I did love much of what little I saw, and I promise to blog about that soon.

BUT - this post is actually one of gratitude. I logged into my favourite blog listing site For the Love of Blogs today, and saw my blog picked as a second-place winner in the 'best travel blog' category! I was honestly very surprised (particularly because I often think this blog is more about me publishing random rambles than travel stories) but truly very thankful.

I've been checking out some of the other listed blogs and they're all amazeballs; particularly Lindsay's best-in-travel blog, My Life as a Foreigner. Please check it out if you haven't already.

So, after surfing the blogosphere for a treasured few moments, I have to retire to my work-cave again... I hope to post some Shanghai photos* and stories this side of soon.

*When I pulled out my camera at Shanghai's face-slapping gorgeous Bund area, I noticed the battery was not only not in the camera, but it was all the way back in Hong Kong having a party inside the charger while we were 1229 kilometres away. Really NOT good form, Nat. So I'm hoping to steal my friend's photos when she posts them to Facebook, hehe.

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!! loving your blog and definitely a new follower :) lindsay is one of my favorite bloggers as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! X

Related Posts with Thumbnails